Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Comments on 11-22/1434r0 - EMLSR part 3

Hi all,

Regarding CID 12814, there was one comment from Gaurang in the meeting. Are there any other comments?

(#12814)NOTE - During the frame exchanges, the AP affiliated with the AP MLD that initiated the frame exchanges can use the EHT MU PPDU format or the HE MU PPDU format for a Data frame or a Management frame so that the non-AP MLD can return to the listening operation at a deterministic time.

Thanks,
Minyoung