发件人: Zinan Lin [mailto:Zinan.Lin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2022923 12:33
收件人: gongbo (E) <gongbo8@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Comments Collection for CID 10116 of 1317r0 about EHT link adaptation

Hi Bo,

Thank you so much for drafting the CR document 1317r0.

One general comment: Nss is set to 3 bits in the newly defined ELA Control subfield in this document. I understand SP#4 “Do you agree that 802.11be shall not define operation with more than 8 spatial streams and that the format of all subfields related to spatial streams shall remain unchanged (i.e. no changing the number of bits)?” in 11-22/1238r2 has the results Y/N/A: 22/4/5.  Could you please remind me what the motion number for this SP is?

Thanks,

Zinan