From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2022 11:58 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Initial Revision of Agendas for Sept-Nov Telcos Uploaded

Hello all, I uploaded the telco agendas for the Sept to Nov time period. Please take a look at the submissions list and let me know if any of the contributions are missing from the queues.   https: //mentor. ieee. org/802. 11/dcn/22/11-22-1657-00-00be-sept-nov-tgbe-teleconference-agenda. docx

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hello all,

I uploaded the telco agendas for the Sept to Nov time period. Please take a look at the submissions list and let me know if any of the contributions are missing from the queues.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD