From: Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2022 11:17 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] EMLMR STA

Caution: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Liwen,

           thank you for your earlier presentation on today's TGbe call.

I am unhappy about this term "EMLMR STA", as it's only transient and the same STA could also be referred to as an "EMLSR STA" a short time later.

I know it's not as short, but I think the draft should state "...a STA that operates in EMLMR mode". Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen