Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CR document for EHT PSR CIDs

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your feedback.

As indicated the current specs (11be D2.2, 35.10.3.1), there are 3 options for the OBSS STA to obtain PSR values (as indicated below). The first two options (a and b) are to obtain PSR values from the Trigger frame if the OBSS STA can hear from the Trigger frame; the last option is to obtain PSR values from the TB PPDU. The existing explanation structure is clear.

However, as I indicated in the discussion, the OBSS STA may not be able to hear the TB PPDU. The first two options are focused on where the PSR value can obtained from the Trigger frame. That is why it is more straightforward to use the value of Common Info field of the Trigger frame as a criterion to determine where PSR can be obtained from the Trigger frame and add the corresponding reference. Could you please elaborate more about how to add the reference here?

Thanks,

Zinan