[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion of 11-22/1828 R-TWT Traffic Delivery

Hi Chunyu,

Thanks for imitating this email discussion.

For CID 10691, I think the commenter’ concern should be addressed in a appropriate way. I have the following reason.

As what you said, currently, a TID can be shared by multiple SCS traffic streams as 802.11 doesn’t specify any rules to prevent so. Hence, there is a possibility that multiple SCS streams with different delay bound requirements at least in theory. In this case, does the transmitter need to re-order MSDUS in the queue based on the remaining time before being discarded and re-allocate the SN and so on?

If no, then the HOL MSDU may be the one which has the minimum remaining time before being discarded. We will face this issue when the buffer report will be defined.  I had already found this issue i.e. HOL Packet Delay Feedback vs. Earliest MSDU Expiration Time when I review 1373r1 and 1278r1.

Hence, I suggest to add some text to clarify this.

10691

Liangxiao Xin

35.9.5

512.44

Can a R-TWT TID be shared by mulitple SCS traffic streams?

A R-TWT TID can only be shared by mulitple SCS traffic stream with the same delay bound

Rejected

A TID can be shared by multiple SCS traffic streams as 802.11 doesn’t specify any rules to prevent so. The “same delay bound” is vague – a traffic stream requiring 10 msec vs 10.1 msec cannot be served with the same R-TWT schedule? Such enforced limit is not realistic nor necessary. AP/non-AP STAs should mutually and jointly examine the network resources and their traffic load/requirements to utilize TID and R-TWT schedule.

Regards

Guogang Huang