[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 22/1768r6

Hello all

Several people commented in the TGbe MAC adhoc meeting mentioned “intends to… shall…” (an example in 22/1786)is not correct.

Each of the other assisting AP(s) affiliated with the AP MLD that intends to help the assisted STA that is associated with it and affiliated with the non-AP MLD to recover medium synchronization, shall schedule for a transmission a Trigger frame to it (13939) to solicit an UL frame(s) after the AP affiliated with the same AP MLD successfully received the AAR Control subfield in a frame if it does not have frame exchanges already scheduled with another STA.

Please refer to the base line in the draft. If you still think the below is not correct, please raise comment and change them.

In 802.11be draft 2.2, it appears too many times

1.       For each affiliated AP that the AP MLD intends to remove, the Reconfiguration Multi-Link element shall include a Per-STA Profile subelement with the subfields of the Per-STA Control field set as following In page 454 line 51

2.       An AP affiliated with an AP MLD that intends to setup quiet interval(s) (#13371)other than quiet intervals scheduled to protect R-TWT SPs (see 35.8.4.2 (Quieting STAs during R-TWT SPs(#10893)(#11109))) for its BSS shall advertise the corresponding element(s) for a duration that is greater than or equal to the maximum of the TBTTs until the next DTIM Beacon frame corresponding to each AP affiliated with the same AP MLD. In page 476 line 28

3.       When a non-AP MLD with dot11EHTEMLSROptionImplemented equal to true intends to (#12675)enable the EMLSR mode on the EMLSR links, a (#12242)non-AP STA affiliated with the non-AP MLD shall transmit an EML Operating Mode Notification frame with the EMLSR Mode subfield of the EML Control field of the frame set to 1 to an AP affiliated with an AP MLD with dot11EHTEMLSROptionImplemented equal to true. In page 500 line 36

4.

In 802.11REVme D1.0

1.       An RD responder that intends to elicit a BlockAck frame from the RD initiator shall set the Ack Policy Indicator subfield of MPDUs addressed to RD initiator to Scheduled Ack In page 2312 line 20

2.       An S1G STA that is an MFB requester shall set the TXVECTOR parameter RESPONSE_INDICATION to NORMAL_RESPONSE if it intends to elicit link adaptation feedback in the immediate control response frame.

3.       except when the source DMG STA intends to establish a DMG protected period in which case the rules described in 10.39.6.6 (DMG and CMMG protected period) shall be followed before the source DMG STA initiates the frame exchange in the SP. In page 2380 line 10

4.

Best wishes

Ming Gan