From: Binita Gupta <00001d96db2c011d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2022 1:36 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [!][STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 22/1709r2 - ML Reconfig Add/Delete Link procedure

Hi all,

I presented CR doc 22/1709r2 in TGbe MAC Ad-hoc yesterday.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1709-02-00be-lb266-cr-for-ml-reconfiguration-add-delete-link-procedure.docx

Please provide your comments and feedback on 22/1709r2 in this thread.

I would like to run an SP on this proposal during this plenary session. Please let me know if you have any specific suggestions/text updates on the proposal.

Thanks,

Binita