From: Liyunbo <00001846a2e5e0c1-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2022 7:17 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE]
答复: 11-22-1418-01-00be-lb266-cr-of-nstr-capability-update

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your good questions, please see my response below in-line. And please let me know your opinions for the updated version in the attachment.

@Gaurang, I shared the updated version to you in anther email two weeks ago, maybe you missed it or didn’t get opportunity to response it. Please let me know your opinions.

Regards,

Yunbo