[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Further discussion on CID12486 in 22/2184

Hi Jeongki,

Thanks for sharing the summary. Let me share my opinion on your Q1.

Base on your answer of Q2, the AP needs to first obtain an TXOP and send BSRP to collect the buffer status at non-AP STA side. When AP send a CF-END after BSRP/BSR,  AP is in an obtained TXOP. So it follows below rule in spec.

When a STA gains access to the channel using EDCA and empties its transmission queue, it may transmit a CF-End frame provided that the remaining duration is long enough to transmit this frame.

Regards,

Yunbo