Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Further discussion on 11-22/1201

Dear all,

In the interest of making progress, based on offline discussions, I have resolved the first comment from the below email in the latest revision. The latest revision of the CR document can be found below, and the changes are highlighted in blue.

16-Jan-2023 ET

2022

1201

5

TGbe

ML traffic indication using A-control

Vishnu Ratnam (Samsung)

16-Jan-2023 02:01:27 ET

Download

The main change is as follows:

  • The LI control subfield has been assigned the Control ID of 9 (which was previously assigned to AAR). AAR has been added as a subtype of LI control subfield.

I would be happy to address any further questions or comments on the document.

Regards,

Vishnu