[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Issue with Recorded Vote for Motion 504

Hello all,

I had a request by a member for a recorded vote for Motion 504 during our Joint session. Unfortunately for some reason only a shortcut to the document was saved locally but I can't locate the actual file with the results provided by WebEx app. So we only have available the votes that were gathered via WebEx chat.
In view of the lack of data I am recording the final result to be the same as the preliminary result for Motion 504 which is 54Y, 40N, 39A.

My apologies to the member that requested the recorded vote and to the group .

Jason, please note in the minutes that the minutes the issue and that the recorded vote is not available due to technical difficulties.

Regards,

Alfred