[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Update on 11be D3.0

Dear Alfred and 802.11be members,

As Alfred mentioned in the closing plenary of the January 2023 wireless interim, he would like the D3.0 to be ready as soon as possible so that the task group would start the comment resolution progress prior to the March plenary.

I am happy to inform you that 11be D3.0 will be ready sometime this week (and I compress it to just under 1000 pages - i.e., 999 pages!).   The alignment of our draft with respect to REVme 2.0 will be started in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,
Edward