[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Initial categorization: 387 PHY, 2890 MAC, and 66 Joint

Dear Alfred and all,

Revision 1 of the comment spreadsheet on LB271 (D3.0) is posted:

In this revision, I made an initial attempt to categorize all of the received comments into PHY, MAC, and Joint:
- 387 PHY comments
- 2890 MAC comments
- 6 joint comments

For many of the comments on Clause 9, I categorized them to either PHY or MAC (rather than joint) but I am open to recategorize them to Joint if appropriate.

Regards,
Edward