Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP for 3 CIDs in 11-23/0301r5

+ TGbe reflector

From: Abhishek Patil
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 9:07 PM
To: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>; Liwen Chu <liwen.chu@xxxxxxx>
Subject: SP for 3 CIDs in 11-23/0301r5

Hi Alfred, Liwen,

I had offline discussion with Michail and updated the resolution for deferred CID 16791 from 11-23/0301r5. The updated resolution for this CID affected the proposed change for two other CIDs which were part of the SP that passed today. Therefore, we need to re-run SP for two other CIDs: 18156 & 15534

Could you please help add the following 3 CIDs for SP?

18156 16791 15534 in 11-23/301r5

Hi All, the changes with respect to r4 are highlighted in green. Could you please take a look and let me know if you have any feedback?

Regards,

Abhi