Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Text update in 11-23/0376

Thank you for the context. Then I’m fine with r3.

Thanks

Yanjun

From: Guoyuchen (Jason Yuchen Guo) <guoyuchen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2023 10:34 AM
To: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: Text update in 11-23/0376

Hi Yanjun,

Thanks for the suggestion. Ive got some feedback from the members that individually addressed is usually used for a frame with RA not equal to broadcast address. Can you live with the current text in r3 (suggested by Alfred and Abhi)? If not, I may need to defer this CID for now, and harmonize with you offline.

Best,

Jason