Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 15103 in document 317

Thanks Gaurang. IMO, the switch back rule will not be changed at all with the proposed text. It actually helps to clarify the behavior of AP and non-AP in TB sounding.

All, please find the proposed changes and let me know for any feedback before PM2. Thanks.

Proposed changes:

11be editor please make the following changes: add a note 11 after note 10 in

P.L. 569.20.

Note 11: If a beamformee is operating in EMLSR mode, the beamformee shall only be addressed in the first BFRP trigger frame in the current sounding TXOP. Otherwise, this beamformee shall not be addressed by the other BFRP trigger frame(s) in the current sounding TXOP.

BRs.

Xiaogang