[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Initial Revision of Agendas for Mar'23-May'23 Telcos Uploaded

Hello all,

uploaded the telco agendas for the Mar'23-May'23 time period:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0509-00-00be-mar-may-tgbe-teleconference-agenda.docx

Please take a look at the submissions list and let me know if any of the contributions are missing from the queues, in particular from PHY queue since we currently have only one submission and based on the guidelines below the plan is to cancel the PHY call of monday if none of the criteria below is satisfied.

In addition, please make sure that if you have a deferred CID and intend to request for SP then that submission does appear in the queue as pending SP. This way it does not end up in the quarantine queues/docs. CIDs in quarantine are those that show up in the comment resolution database as "Resolution drafted but no consensus yet" for more than 2 weeks from the day they were presented.

Best Regards,

Alfred

Guidelines for scheduled PHY conf calls: