Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 17266 in 11-23/733r2

> The new sentence doesn't mandate (no shall/should/etc) any behavior; it's just informational; and there is already similar text in subclause 9.4.2.20.5/6/7/8, etc.

Yes, all those "shalls" are bogus and need to be moved out of Clause 9.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk