Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Announcement: Berlin MAC Ad-Hoc Meeting, 6-8 July 2023

Hello Laurent,

Regarding the CID 16485, 18128, 18275, 17239, I just know that you presented these on MAC ad-hoc last session (Saturday PM1).
I already shared with my concern that your resolution can cause a significant changes on the spec.
Since I couldn't have a chance to comment, I suggest to discuss again those 4 CIDs in this week. Probably, we at least should run the straw poll.

Thanks,
Yongho

2023년 7월 5일 (수) 오전 7:28, Cariou, Laurent <laurent.cariou@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:

Hi Alfred,

Please queue doc 23/1145r0 to the MAC ad hoc queue.

Best

Laurent