Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Question/answers thread on contribution 1065 - Low Latency Channel Access

Hi, Dmitry:

We chatted offline and you answered some of my questions. I got another one:

What is the expectation  or what are the requirements for this DS?
Does it need to be correctly received and decoded by all STAs not transmitting or those who didn't intend to either?
From the answer to Liuming, you used CTS as an example -- then I am concerned that with a deterministic space for the DS, the DS will collide and won't serve the purpose at the moment you need.

Thoughts?

Thx.
Chunyu