[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Please review - PoCs of all 1128 comments are tentatively assigned

Dear Alfred and all,

Based on the PoC assignment in the previous working group letter ballot, I've tentatively assigned the same PoC to each of the 1128 received comments.   Please note that some of the PoC assignments may be based on my best estimate and it may not be appropriate.  Therefore, please review the updated spreadsheet (see below) and let me know if there is any change of assignment required:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1375-01-00be-ieee-802-11be-lb275-comments.xlsx

Regards,
Edward