Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11be D4.0: Call for volunteers for MDR review + estimated timeline

Dear Alfred and all,

The Editors met yesterday to discuss the reviewers' findings.  The MDR review is not complete yet - we reviewed the following findings with suggestions provided (in r9 of 1371 that Robert posted after the call). We may still need a few hours (at least Tuesday 7am Editors meeting in the September 2023 wireless interim next week) to review the remaining findings.

Style Guide 2.1.1 – Frame Format Figures
Style Guide 2.2 – true/false
Style Guide 2.3 – “is set to”
Style Guide 2.4.1 – Information Elements/subelements – Naming
Style Guide 2.4.2 – Definition Conventions
Style Guide 2.4.3 – Element Inclusion Conventions
Style Guide 2.5 – Removal of functions and features
Style Guide 2.6 – Capitalization
Style Guide 2.7 – Terminology: frame vs packet vs PPDU vs MPDU
Style Guide 2.8.1 – normative, non-normative, ensure, which/that
Style Guide 2.8.3 – missing nouns
Style Guide 2.8.4 – unnecessary nouns
Style Guide 2.8.5 – unicast and multicast
Style Guide 2.9 – Numbers
Style Guide 2.10 – Maths operators and relations
Style Guide 2.11 – Hyphenation
Style guide 3 – Style applicable to specific Clauses

Regards,
Edward