From: Morteza Mehrnoush <morteza.80211@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 10:53 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Submissions for next week TGbe sessions

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add 11-23/1603r0 to the queue which resolves 2 CIDs?

12-Sep-2023 ET

2023

1603

0

TGbe

LB275: CIDs for Bandwidth Indication Subelement

Thanks,

Morteza