[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Your comment on 11be LB 275 CID-19521 in submission 23/1760r0

Hi Alfred,

During my presentation of CID-19521 in 23/1760 this morning, you asked whether the proposed new text “item g)” is conflict with the existing 11be spec text “item f)”.

I took another look at the text, and don’t think there is a conflict between “item g)” and “item f)”.

Per g): when the “EMLSR Parameter Update Control” subfield of the EML Control field of the EMN frame is set to 1, the “EMLSR Parameter Update” field is present in the EML OMN frame to update "EMLSR Padding Delay" and/or "EMLSR Transition Delay",  and the “EMLSR Link Bitmap” subfield of the EML Control field also contains an updated value.

Per f): An EML OMN frame may be transmitted with an updated value for “In-Device Coexistence Activities”, with the “EMLSR Parameter Update Control” subfield of the EML Control field set to 1 or 0.   That is, it’s possible that an EML OMN frame is transmitted with an updated value of "In-Device Coexistence Activities” subfield in the EML Control field, but the “EMLSR Parameters Update Control” subfield of the EML Control field set to 0, and the EMLSR Parameter Update field in the EML OMN frame is not present.

Please let me know if you have additional comments.

Regards,
Qi