[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Specific comments to be discussed this Wednesday // Re: Latest version of the 11be MDR report posted

Dear Alfred and all,

For the discussion on MDR comments (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1371-11-0000-ieee-p802-11be-d4-0-mandatory-draft-review-mdr-report.docx) in the joint call tomorrow (Wednesday), I plan to review the following:
  • Style Guide 2.8.1 – which/that (specially, comments [13], [15], [64], [65])
  • Style Guide 2.8.4 – unnecessary nouns (remaining comment [11])
  • Style Guide 2.8.5 – unicast and multicast (let me know if there is any specific comment you want to discuss)
  • Style Guide 2.9 – Numbers (let me know if there is any specific comment you want to discuss)
  • Style Guide 2.10 – Maths operators and relations (let me know if there is any specific comment you want to discuss)
  • Style Guide 2.11 – Hyphenation (specially, comment [02])
  • Style Guide 2.15 – Hanging Paragraphs (let me know if there is any specific comment you want to discuss)
  • Style Guide 2.16 – Abbreviations (let me know if there is any specific comment you want to discuss)
  • Style guide 3 – Style applicable to specific Clauses (let me know if there is any specific comment you want to discuss)
  • Style Guide 2.12 – References to SAP primitives and SAP interfaces (Clause 6)
If there is any specific comment from the above-mentioned sections that you want to discuss, please let me know, or otherwise, I may focus only on selected comments that I need TGbe for direction.

Regards,
Edward