Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Posted: Updated Agenda for November F2F meeting

Hi Alfred

I have posted 11/1630 (currently at r1) on Mentor: Download
It contains proposed text to handle a backward-compatibility issue identified (and already discussed offline with various members) with RNR element and FILS Discovery frames when the new opclass defined in 11be is used.
Unfortunately it is not affiliated with any CID, however I believe it is important we consider the issue to ensure that the 11be amendment and actual implementations are mutually consistent, and would appreciate any agenda time to present it.

Many thanks
Thomas