[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Readiness of Draft 5.0

Dear Alfred and all,

As of now, D5.0 is about 90% ready.

1.  I just completed my roll-in of all approved documents and asked the authors to review by November 27.

2.  My next step is to implement the MDR suggested changes, which I believe it may need one to two full days.

3.  Then I will prepare both the redline version (with the CID tags) and the clean version (with all CID tags being removed).  The preparation of the clean version will take me some time as there is a chance I may need to manually delete those 1000+ green CID tags.

Regards,
Edward