[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Initial SA ballot results and Agenda for PHY/MAC telcos on Wednesday February 7, 2024

Hello all,

As you might have already seen, the initial SA ballot on TGbe D5.0 closed yesterday with an approval rate of 82% and 411 comments.

Thanks everyone for all the efforts and congratulations on this result.

Now as a next step, we will dedicate our efforts to resolve the received comments.
During the PHY/MAC ad-hoc calls of this Wednesday we will complete the assignment of comments to POCs. Preliminary agendas can be found here.

We expect the comment spreadsheet to be available by tomorrow EOD the latest, subsequent to which an updated version of the agendas will be posted as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alfred

--