From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: mardi 6 février 2024 05:59
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Review needed - all comments are initially assigned (24/0254r1)

BEWARE: This email originated outside of our organization. DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Please report all suspicious emails to the ISS department as an attachment.

Dear Alfred and all,

I've assigned all of the 411 comments to different individuals and you can refer to the initial assignment by using revision 1 of the comment spreadsheet (24/0254r1):

Of particular note is that it is my best effort for the comment assignment and I apologize if some of the assignments may not be appropriate.  Please kindly review and let me know any changes required.

Regards,
Edward