Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Review needed - all comments are initially assigned (24/0254r1)

Hello Edward (+Alfred and Jay)

I took a quick look through the comments assigned to me and I note that CIDs 22376, 22393, and 22394 require a contribution and should be assigned to Jay.

Assuming Jay is OK with this (and I note that the Proposed Change in 22376 says "commenter will provide a resolution"), please assign these CIDs to Jay.

Thanks,

Mike