[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Potential change of bit position "Extremely High Throughput" in BSSID Information field format

Dear Alfred and 802.11be members,

For Figure 416 (BSSID Information field format), we have used bit 21 to indicate "Extremely High Throughput".

After reviewing the same figure of REVme D5.0, bit 21 has been allocated to 802.11az-2022 for "DMG Positioning".  Because of this, we may resort to using bit 22 to indicate "Extremely High Throughput".

Please let me know if there is any comment or concern.

Regards,
Edward