[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Potential change of an optional subelement ID (Bandwidth Indication) for Beacon request

Dear Alfred and 802.11be members,

For Table 9-141 (Optional subelement IDs for Beacon request ), we allocate a value of 165 for the Bandwidth Indication

After reviewing the same table of 802.11ah D3.0, values 165 and 166 were already used for IRM Recommendation and Measurement ID, respectively.  Because of this, we may resort to using the value of 167 for the Bandwidth Indication.

Please let me know if there is any comment or concern.

Regards,
Edward