Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 22367 - call for a volunteer to resolve

Thank you very much, Mark!

Dear Alfred - Mark and I prepared a contribution for this CID.  Please kindly put it to the queue of submission:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0540-00-00be-proposed-resolution-for-cid-22367.docx

Regards,
Edward