发件人: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2024310 4:16
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Agenda for March plenary: Posted

Hello All,

The updated agenda for TGbe for next week can be found here.

We will dedicate the sessions for comment resolutions for the initial SA ballot and the additional 4 comments that we received as part of the SA Public Review process (these are expected to appear in the same comment database as the initial SA ballot comments).

If you have a submission that is queued for the March F2F (refer to the agenda) please make sure that it is uploaded as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled session.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alfred

--