[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Resolution of CRs on MLO assigned to me (CID 22312, 22313)

Dear all,

I uploaded Rev 1 of DCN 24/0325 for resolving the last two CIDs assigned to me 22312, 22313, which can be addressed in 5/8 TGbe call.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0325-01-00be-cr-for-miscellaneous-cids-on-mlo.docx

22312: Based on the received feedback during the presentation of Rev 0, the paragraph is re-written for improving readability. A new NOTE is provided to provide examples for how (what order) to include the additional elements to those listed in the tables in 9.3.3, and how to include (what order) the additional elements if more than one is present.

22313: The reviewer agrees with the comment. The paragraph describes the behavior associate with Basic Multi-Link element. The Proposed change is implemented. Additionally, a “,” is replaced with an “and” for readability.

Thanks,

Giovanni