[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Revision 3 of TGbf's SFD is now available

All,

You can now find on mentor (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0504-03-00bf-specification-framework-for-tgbf.docx) a new revision of our SFD that includes all technical motions accepted by the group so far.  I would appreciate if you could go over it and let me know of any questions or comments you may have.

I will take the opportunity and also ask Tony to reserve time in one of our next conference calls to discuss a couple of process-related topics we need to discuss on the writing of the SFD (and amendment draft).

Thank you, have a good weekend,

Claudio