From: Rajat PUSHKARNA <rajat.pushkarna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 4:04 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Discussion for 21/1581r1 (Opportunistic Sensing Measurement)

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Dear all,

I am initiating this thread to initiate a discussion on the contribution presented by Chris, 21/1581 Opportunistic Sensing Measurement.

We would like to discuss further the concern other members have regarding the contribution. Please feel free to let us know your thoughts and any suggestions for the contribution.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Rajat Pushkarna.

(R&D Engineer)