From: Hanxiao (Tony, WT Lab) <0000177ab8f731c4-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 5:07 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] IEEE802.11bf D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Call For Volunteers

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Dear all,

Happy New YearJ

This is a call for volunteers for writing candidate spec text for IEEE802.11bf D0.1.

In order to streamline the process and keep track of POCs, group of members working on each topic, the “TGbf D0.1 Writing Status” document is prepared by Claudio:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0009-00-00bf-tgbf-d0-1-writing-status.xls

The classification of the topics is based on the classification of topics present in the latest TGbf SFD. Member's feedback on the classifications (renaming, subdivisions, etc.) is welcomed.

Please indicate by sending an email to TGbf’s reflector (STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) which Topic Task Team (TTT) member you would like to volunteer for, and whether you would like to be the Point of Contact (POC) for a particular topic.

For more information please refer to the guidelines for spec text drafting (Guidelines for Draft (D0.1) Text Writing) that can be found in the document below:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-2007-01-00bf-guidelines-for-draft-d0-1-text-writing.pptx

Thanks in advance for volunteering and please let Claudio and me know if you have any questionsJ

Best Regards : )

Tony Xiao Han