From: Claudio Da Silva <000015f3cbee3aeb-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2022 9:23 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Writing status spreadsheet

All,

I’ve uploaded a revised version of our status spreadsheet (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0009-09-00bf-tgbf-d0-1-writing-status.xls).  Thanks to all TTT members and POCs who worked to have baseline documents uploaded:  We’re only missing 1 out of the 18 topics in the initial list.  Let’s circle back on this and discuss next steps in our February 7th call.

Thanks, and happy lunar new year!,

Claudio