Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Baseline document for the MLME TTT

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for the hard work on this. I have a question for the circled portion below (MLME-SENSTBREPOTRQ):

While I agree that setup and termination should go up to the SME, I do not understand why the SME needs to be involved in the reporting phase. Shouldn’t this be handled within the MAC? Even for delayed reporting case, I struggle to think of a reason why the SME needs to be involved. If the SME is involved, does it mean the measurement report is prepared by the SME (and not by the MAC)?

There are no such MLMEs for BF reports, and even in 11az, the feedback for FTM is handled within the MAC:

Regards,

Rojan