[STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答���: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Collecting comments on 22/0626r1: Updates on measurement setup termination frame

Adding one word.

发件人: stds-802-11-tgbf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-802-11-tgbf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 周培(Pei Zhou)
发送时间: 2022422 11:06
收件人: Sahoo, Anirudha (Fed) <anirudha.sahoo@xxxxxxxx>; Chen, Cheng <cheng.chen@xxxxxxxxx>; Claudio da Silva <claudiodasilva@xxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Collecting comments on 22/0626r1: Updates on measurement setup termination frame

Hi Anirud,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I agree with you that we have to figure out the use case to terminate a subset of MS is a “common” occurrence or a “rare occurrence”.

For a sensing initiator who has set up multiple MSs (or sensing applications) with sensing responder, it may have many reasons to terminate any MS (or sensing application).

But my confusion is what’s the motivation/reason for a sensing responder (not the sensing initiator) to terminate one MS?

In my opinion, a possible motivation is that the sensing responder wants to release some resources for its communication services. But it doesn’t mean the sensing responder will not participate in any sensing service (i.e., terminate all MSs). It can be a tradeoff between communication resource and sensing resource.

Yes, maybe some application vendors in this group can shed some light. 😊

PS: If a STA gets a TXOP to transmit multiple termination frames, why not just transmit one aggregated (I mean carry multiple MS IDs) termination frame? It is more efficient.

Best regards,

Pei