Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Motion Request

Tony,

                I would like to request the following two motions.

Move to add the following to the 11bf SFD:

  • Do you agree to add the following to the 11bf SFD?
    • If a STA supports the Sensing Measurement report, then the conditionally mandatory and optional supported values of Ng in the Sensing Measurement report shall depend on the number of transmit antennas and the NDP bandwidth according to the following table:
  • Note, this is relative to a 4x LTF

Condition

Conditionally

Mandatory Ng Support

Optional Ng Support

4

16

4

16

8

16

  • The indices for the Ng = 8 for a 160 MHz NDP are specified in the following table:

Channel Width

Ng

Indices

160 MHz

8

-1012, -1004, … -20, -12, 12, 20, … 1004, 1012

Straw Poll Results: Y/N/A: 45/13/12

Related Document: 22/533r3

Move to add the following to the 11bf SFD:

  • The Sensing Measurement report shall support word size values for the in-phase and quadrature components of the scaled CSI of both Nb = 8 and Nb = 10 bits.

Straw Poll Results: Unanimous Support

Related Document: 22/533r3

Regards,

Steve