发件人: Ali Raissinia
发送时间: 2022-04-21 01:30
收件人: Sahoo, Anirudha (Fed); luochaoming@xxxxxxxx; Rojan Chitrakar; STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 回复: Feedback on 1934r5

Forgot to mention that if non-AP STA wants to initiate an MS setup it can (regardless of being U-STA or S-STA) as it can send MSRQ and get MSRS and establish the binding. Note that AP is responder in this case and its capabilities is known to STA- no need to do three-way exchange for non-AP STA to be an initiator.

Ali