From: Chen, Cheng
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 8:59 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 11bf-CC40-SBP-comments-assignment

Hi all,

I am sending out this email to call for volunteers for comment resolution for Topic SBP as described in DCN820.

Currently we have the following TTT members for this topic: Dongguk, Xiandong, Rui D., Chaoming, Jinsoo, Cheng, Chris, Oscar, Leif, Mahmoud, Oscar, Ali, Dibakar, Solomon, Anirud, Dash.

If you are already in the TTT list, please send me an email with the preferred list of CIDs that you would like to take. If you are not in the TTT list but want to volunteer for some CIDs, please first indicate your intent to join the TTT in your email and then provide your preferred list of CIDs. Please try to do this by the end of this week.

After collecting all the feedback, I will assign the CIDs among us based on the requests, expertise, work load, among other considerations, as outlined in DCN676. So, please note that the final list of assigned CIDs may not be the same with the requested one.

Thanks a lot and should you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best,

Cheng

.