Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] CSI Formatting PDT

Hi Steve,

Thanks for writing the document and your effort.

Regarding the DCN 1020r4, I have a couple of comments.

-       In table A, I am still not clear why we need 4bit for the BW even though we consider the extension of Bandwidth in the sub 7 GHz band. Since all BW supported in 11be are 20, 40, 80, 160, and 320MHz, for the indication of this, we need the 5 number of values. Thus, I think that the assignment of 3it for BW is enough to cover the future extension of BW.

-       we decided that 3 values (i.e., 4, 8, and 16 (optional)) are used for the Ng, could you clarify why only 1 bit is used for the indication of Ng regardless of having enough possible bits in the Sensing Measurement Report Control field? I think that to indicate clearly the Ng for each case, it is good to use 2bit instead of using 1bit. for example, 0 for Ng = 0 , 1 for Ng =8 , 2 for Ng= 16., 3 is reserved.

-       I have one question to clarify table C. the number of subcarriers according to Ng and BW is calculated by using the 11be tone plan for each BW. is my understanding correct?

best regards,

Dongguk.