From: humengshi <0000179fd8c5ace5-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 5:38 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: About 11-22-1758

Hi Rui,

Thanks for your comments. Attached please find the updated CR document.

Regarding CID 284, to make it clear, I delete the word degree, and the NOTE is moved to the right place. More details can be found in the updated version. Also, I draw a figure to help understand in the discussion part.

Regarding CID 559, I use CSI variation threshold = 0 instead of only showing 0 there. Regarding adding some descriptions on how the threshold is used and compared with the CSI variation feedback value, I think this should be included in the subclause 11 instead of the element introduction part. And if you go to subclause 11 threshold part, there already exists the related descriptions on how the threshold is used. Thus I do not write the descriptions here. If you still think the element part should contain the behavior (how to use it), I think we can further discuss it in the meeting.

Your further comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

Mengshi Hu