[STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] TGbf Motion Request

Hi Tony,

According to the discussions in the ad hoc meeting yesterday, people suggested and agreed that the location of the CSI variation threshold subfield in this CR document 1861r2 should be moved to the TB Specific subelement to be consistent with Dibakar’s presentation 1577r3. Thus I added some sentence to describe the change in 1861r3.

Due to the above reason, can I defer the motion request and rerun a SP for the updated version of 22/1861? I think this is a minor update and will not consume much time (maybe 5 or 10 mins is enough). To be efficient, may I ask that the SP is put into Table 1?  Thanks.

SP, 22/1861 CC40 CR for Topic Threshold ? Part 3, 10 mins

Best regards,

Mengshi Hu