[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Updated group documents

All,

I have uploaded updated versions of the following documents with results of motions and SPs conducted in Monday’s conference call:

We have resolutions (motioned and marked as “ready for motion”) to more than 93% of the comments submitted in CC40! We will discuss our status (per assignee and TBDs) in Tuesday’s call and address any potential problem areas.  Please attend the call if you’re able.

For ease of reference, I copy-pasted our assignment tables per comment group and per assignee below.  Let me know of any possible errors.

Thank you for contributing to TGbf,

Claudio