Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] TGbf Mixed-mode AdHoc meeting on Jan 13, 14

All,

I have just uploaded a revised version of the RXVECTOR contribution,

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0070-02-00bf-rxvector-parameter-csi-estimate.docx ,

which includes the text we drafted together (AM1, Saturday), as well as an extension to the EHT case.  Let me know if you have any comments.

We will go over 23/0070r2 next week during the Interim.

Thanks,

Claudio